The following policy is in effect as of March 23, 2020 until further notice.
All employees and contractors representing BestWest Roofing Inc abide to the following:
1) Using soap and water is the single most effective way of reducing the spread of infection. Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after using restrooms; before eating; and after blowing nose, coughing, or sneezing. Washing hands is also required before and after entering/exiting any interior space.
2) Avoid touch the face, eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
3) Avoid touching common surfaces like handles and buttons whenever practical
4) Sneeze and cough into the crease of the elbow or cover the mouth and nose with a disposable tissue, then dispose of the tissue immediately.
5) Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a household cleaning spray or wipe.
6) Do your part to keep portable toilets/sinks clean.
7) Do not share food, drinks, and utensils.
8) Do not share tools or PPE.
9) Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
10) Absolutely no spitting on site.
11) Masks or respirators must always be used when occupying an interior space.
12) Stay home if feeling sick. If experiencing any symptoms common to Covid-19, consult a physician immediately. Do not return to work unless advised by a physician and after consulting with senior staff members.