Torch-On and Other SBS Products
BestWest has come to specialize in the torch-on and other SBS membranes as its flat roof system of choice. SBS membranes are asphalt based, fiberglass or fibreglass reinforced polyester membranes treated with Styrene-Butadiene-Styrene polymers to impart “rubber” type qualities. Typical applications for these membranes include commercial and industrial flat roofs, residential flat roofs, patio, and sundeck waterproofing, as well as concrete forms and parkade waterproofing. SBS roofing and waterproofing systems have been around for 25+ years and remain the predominant choice of architects and building envelope engineers.
- Can last 25 years or more.
- Very Durable
- UV Heat protection.
- Impermeable membrane resistant to moisture from rain, snow, and even long-standing water.
- Commercial and Industrial Flat Roofs.
- Residential Flat Roofs.
- Patio and Sundeck Waterproofing.
- Concrete and Parkade Waterproofing.