Responsible for a wide variety of renovation and restoration carpentry tasks connected to residential roofing.
- Replacing skylights.
- Ventilation installations.
- Repair and remedial work to unsound roofing substrates.
- Remove and replace doors, windows, and hardware.
- Remove and replace fascia, trims, moldings, etc.
- Interior drywall and finishing repairs.
Required Knowledge, Skill and Abilities
- Must be comfortable on a roof and willing to wear safety gear.
- First aid certificate is an asset.
- High school diploma.
- Completion of a 3-4 year Apprenticeship program or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Proven work experience as a receptionist, front office representative or similar role.